Friday, December 16, 2011

Graduation

My college graduation ceremony was held last night in St. Cloud. If you were there you may have noticed that I was not in attendance. I did not want to go, I haven’t even officially graduated. There is still one more week left of school. I know I will pass all my classes with a’s this quarter so I am not worried.  More or less I did not want to attend this over glorified photo opportunity. The only reason I would have gone was to receive my diploma but, they haven’t even sent out the order to the printers yet I have to wait 5-6 months before I can pick it up. What I should have done was show up to the ceremony half an hour late wearing jeans and a t-shirt, sporting a multi colored mo-hawk, wasted with a bottle of Jack in my hand, run up onto the stage, raise the devil horns, scream FUCK YEAH, and then run out of the auditorium.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't go to any of my grad ceremonies (hs, bachelors or masters). Just dumb stuff, imo. Good for you, so excited you're finishing!

    ReplyDelete