Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Well its 2012, I got out for a short bike ride yesterday. I have not been out riding much these past two months. So it felt great to get out I only rode on the Wobegon trail, there was about 1-2 inches of snow so I took out the hardtail mountain bike. Someone had already gone down the trail on a fat bike I was hoping to see them but I did not.  Last night I went to Losos in St. Joe it was packed and a lot of fun. Later on I ran into some of the regulars from the Midtown they were in a limo and heading back to Avon. So I took the opportunity for a limo ride home on New Year’s Eve,  I ended up going with them  to; Joeseph’s in Avon and then Rookies and Pauls in Albany. I must have had fun last night I woke up with 5 dollars left in my wallet and started the night with close to $80, that’s a lot of Pabst pounders!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have an awesome 2012, and end this year with more money than 2011!

    ReplyDelete